"Fairy tales tell, as their labels imply, Stories of magic, of creatures that fly, With giants and dragons and ogres and elves, And inanimate objects that speak for themselves, There's romance and danger and plotting of schemes, There's good guys and bad guys and some guys in-between, A fairy tale also reveals some sort of truth, The perils of choices we make in our youth."
-
Ella Enchanted

Photos from the Wyndham City Library - CBD Branch

Countdown to Christmas

Thursday, November 1, 2007

#19 Web 2.0 Awards

I visited two sites at Web 2.0 Awards nominees and created a count-down counter to my daughter's birthday (she's my baby and she is turning 18) and the second widget was for a Melbourne weather widget for a five day forecast.



Going through the various Web 2.0 Award nominees I noticed that there were quite a few websites that we have visited through this exercise of Learning Library 2.0

I decided to take a tour of Web 2.0 Tools Directory and BOY was there a lot to see, but I went to
which is a family tree program allowing you to add family members and information to create and record your family history. And best of all it's FREE.

No comments: