"Fairy tales tell, as their labels imply, Stories of magic, of creatures that fly, With giants and dragons and ogres and elves, And inanimate objects that speak for themselves, There's romance and danger and plotting of schemes, There's good guys and bad guys and some guys in-between, A fairy tale also reveals some sort of truth, The perils of choices we make in our youth."
-
Ella Enchanted

Photos from the Wyndham City Library - CBD Branch

Countdown to Christmas

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

#9 New Feeds

Never noticed them before...
But a lot of places I visit, surfing the net, have RSS feeds. Never new what they were before, but I am understanding them a little more now. And when I find a site I like I check for feeds and add it to my Bloglines.

Through Bloglines I have included a Sub with Bloglines shortcut on my toolbar (I use Mozilla Firefox), What this does is, if I am in a site I like I just click on the Sub with Bloglines button and it checks for feeds for easy & quick addition to my feed list.

The link can be downloaded by going to your Bloglines account, opening the playlists tab, scroll down to subscribe to it an click on Browser toolbars, Then select Sub with Bloglines that suit your internet browser.

No comments: