"Fairy tales tell, as their labels imply, Stories of magic, of creatures that fly, With giants and dragons and ogres and elves, And inanimate objects that speak for themselves, There's romance and danger and plotting of schemes, There's good guys and bad guys and some guys in-between, A fairy tale also reveals some sort of truth, The perils of choices we make in our youth."
-
Ella Enchanted

Photos from the Wyndham City Library - CBD Branch

Countdown to Christmas

Monday, October 8, 2007

Having Fun Playing Around

I was looking at one of my sites I regularly visit and saw a Slide presentation, so I followed the link which led me to www.slide.com (click on the word slide to take you to the site).

Slide.com

There I signed up and created my own slide show, it also allows you to add music but I didn't like the selection they had.
So go check it out and create your own slide show.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

That looks fantastic! I am going to go and have a play on that now. Well done!